DoW2 Intervievs Part I - WISE WINDU

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
egewithin
Level 5

DoW2 Intervievs Part I - WISE WINDU

Postby egewithin » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 2:08 am

Greetings citizens of Imperium! From now on, I am the reporter of this forum and going to do unnecessery but fun jobs for you. Today, we have met with Wise Windu and I am so exayted!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you discribe what do you look like? We haven't seen your photos very much.

I look a lot like a Warp Spider, and can also teleport like one.

Puppys or kittens?

Puppies will always be better.

What is the most inpiring movie you have ever watched?

Maybe not inspiring, but I really liked Se7en a lot. Snatch, too.

What is you job? If student, what student are you?

I'm a student. Originally Physics, now Environmental Geology with a minor in Physics.

What is your biggest fear?

Death is pretty bad. Any type of death, really.

What is your favorite hero and why?

If you mean super hero ( which I didn't :x ), I'd say probably Batman. He doesn't have any super powers (money?), and the universe he's in relies a lot on the theme of psychosis and mental instability, which is pretty interesting I think.

If you had to live together with a member of this forum in he same house, who is the person which will directly deleted from your list?

Forest. He knows why ... Mostly just to make him mad.

Politics and you? How is it going on there?

In the U.S., it's sort of mixed. On one hand, it definitely isn't as bad as some places, and we aren't war-torn, etc. But on the other, it also sucks, because our politicians mostly suck, corporations pay off a lot of them (which is legal) to pass bills and agreements that will benefit super rich people, our education system basically requires students to go into years-long debt from loans and a lot of conservative politicians still want to reduce teacher salary, which makes no sense and would just make the whole system that much worse; there's a lot of racism built in to the criminal justice system (not just the police), and the drug laws are pretty severe. You can be sent to prison longer for having drugs than you can for killing someone some of the time (...Florida). And speaking of, we also have the world's second highest per-capita incarceration rate, right behind a country that has less than 100,000 people. And that's not including juvenile detention facilities. Also guns; lots of guns. Oh, and the NSA's pretty bad too. This seems like enough, I think :P

Do you have abs?

Sometimes.

Worst unit in the game?

Warp Spiders. Buff until OP plz :twisted: So I can abuse them more than I already do.

Do you think you deserve to be a Space Marine?

Nah, I don't praise the Emperor enough. Too busy skimming the warp.

Does Papa Nurgle loves you?

We're not on speaking terms. I actually haven't been sick for probably 9-10 months or more, so he probably doesn't like me too much.

Your favorite band on this entire planet?

Currently, Emancipator.

Any last words to the members of this forum?

Just calm down and have some fun.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aanndd this is it! I am thinking about doing more of this project with much deadlyer questions so you can have more fun. Lets see who is next on my list... ;)
Forestradio
Level 5

Re: DoW2 Intervievs Part I - WISE WINDU

Postby Forestradio » Wed 15 Jul, 2015 2:48 am

If you had to live together with a member of this forum in he same house, who is the person which will directly deleted from your list?

Forest. He knows why ... Mostly just to make him mad.
Superhooper01
Level 3

Re: DoW2 Intervievs Part I - WISE WINDU

Postby Superhooper01 » Thu 16 Jul, 2015 8:15 pm

Cool idea and lol Forestradio:p
There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods."

Return to “Random Stuff”