DoW2 Intervievs Part III - DARK RIKU

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
egewithin
Level 5

DoW2 Intervievs Part III - DARK RIKU

Postby egewithin » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 6:43 am

Greetings citizens of Imperium! Today, we have the very only owner of silver medal of rank list. http://dawnofwar.info/index.php?page=ratings Guess who he is? Heeee isss THE Dark Riku! Lets check his little secrets shall we? ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your actual role in this community?
- I have a role? I meddle in a bit of everything I guess? :)

Can you describe what you look like? I know everyone wants to know what you look like.
- Thought most people knew. Picture has been thrown around in Twitch chats and other places.

Puppies or kittens?
- I have a cat. Took her in after she was abandoned by her previous owners once they moved to somewhere else. They lived next to a friend's place. Paws were all cut up since she jumped into the previous owner's house through a broken window. My friend though to bring her to the shelter but I couldn't get that over my heart so I took her in. Took her a while to get used to us. Very shy and underfed at start :( She's an outdoor cat mostly now, after last time we moved.

What is the story behind of your profile pic?
- It's a picture I found online of, you'd never guess ..., Riku from Kingdom Hearts :) I think it's fan made.
An old dow2 player called ccXIII made the letters on it for me.

As an experienced player of Lictor Alpha, do you really think he is OP?
- He is up there with the very competitive heroes, yes.

Which caster has the most annoying voice?
- Thou shalt not befoul those who work in the Holy Emperor's name.

Your favourite cartoon show?
- I grew up with DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokémon and the likes. A 90's kid.

What is your job? If student, what student are you? ( If unemployed, please ignore this question, you don't have to say it )
- Long story short. I work in retail atm. I have a degree in Telecommunication and would prefer to find a job in that field of work later.

What is your greatest ability that is effective on a female?
- My charming looks.

What is your biggest fear?
- Dying, that's kinda scary :/

If you had to live together with a member of this forum in the same house, who is the person who will directly be deleted from your list?
- I think most people here know who would not be living with me, unless they have a death wish :)

Politics and you? How is it going on there?
- IDC. It's all going down the shitter anyway. Stupid bullshit.

Do you have abs?
- Of course, You'll have a hard time seeing them though :)

Woody Allen or Lily Allen?
- I'll go with "none of the above."

Why do you think an Astartes does heresy? Can you explain it?
- It is not my task to explain, only to exterminate. Nobody can explain the Chaos Gods. It's heretical to even think about explanations. Let the Inquisition deal with this.

If Slaanesh had some nice plans for you, how would you save yourself?
- Did you mean "Who would save Slaanesh?" :twisted: ( Auch! Didn't see that coming. :) )

Any last words to the members of this forum?
- Suck it up buttercups and L2P.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is it! You learned everything you need to know about Dark Riku. We learned ; he likes cat, he has a good face, he knows LA is OP but still plays, 90's kid, has abs but need to take shirt off, etc... He is single ladies ;) No he is not Btw, before I start an interviev, I first ask does he wants to answer my questions. You know, I don't have the same power as Adrastia here :) So no garati on an interviev. GL HF.
Aguxyz
Level 3

Re: DoW2 Intervievs Part III - DARK RIKU

Postby Aguxyz » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 9:19 am

I cant tell if riku looks more like the spider man guy or harry potter
"Does the Seer see its own doom!?" -Tau commander
2torpid4u: You still haven't sucked my big pink nipples Agu :(
Swift

Postby Swift » Sat 18 Jul, 2015 7:58 pm

You varied the questions I see, not bad keeps things fresh.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Superhooper01
Level 3

Postby Superhooper01 » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 6:48 pm

I fucking love these can we get a indrid,torpid and also maybe some swift:p
There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods."
Swift

Postby Swift » Sun 19 Jul, 2015 10:43 pm

Superhooper01 wrote:I fucking love these can we get a indrid,torpid and also maybe some swift:p

Yeah, Indrid, Torpid and... who?
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Superhooper01
Level 3

Postby Superhooper01 » Mon 20 Jul, 2015 5:56 pm

That guy u know who puts in lots of effort enjoys banter and has endless patience with handling peoples messages on the steam page:p
There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods."
Toilailee
Champion

Postby Toilailee » Mon 20 Jul, 2015 8:03 pm

Swiftsabre wrote:
Superhooper01 wrote:I fucking love these can we get a indrid,torpid and also maybe some swift:p

Yeah, Indrid, Torpid and... who?

Superhooper01 wrote:That guy u know who puts in lots of effort enjoys banter and has endless patience with handling peoples messages on the steam page:p

Yeah every1 loves that guy, didn't you know?
Swift I: You're not a nerd, you're just a very gifted social spastic
Swift

Postby Swift » Tue 21 Jul, 2015 10:05 pm

Sounds like a community whore, I hate those types of people. Never play the flamin game.
crazyman64335
Shoutcaster

Postby crazyman64335 » Wed 22 Jul, 2015 3:53 am

sounds like some garbage player who just sets up events and never plays in them, who even does that?
Swift

Postby Swift » Wed 22 Jul, 2015 4:34 pm

crazyman64335 wrote:sounds like some garbage player who just sets up events and never plays in them, who even does that?

I think he also watches your CoH 2 streams sometimes and pretends to be good friends. People like this think they're entitled to anything.
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Wed 22 Jul, 2015 8:03 pm

crazyman64335 wrote:sounds like some garbage player who just sets up events and never plays in them, who even does that?

You talking about me brah :x

Return to “Random Stuff”