DoW2 Intervievs Part IV - INDRID

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
egewithin
Level 5

DoW2 Intervievs Part IV - INDRID

Postby egewithin » Tue 21 Jul, 2015 11:33 am

Greeting citizens of the Imperium. Today, my guest is our dear Indrid. You know him as a caster and the button of new patches. Lets find out who he is shall we?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your actual role in this comunity?
Cast replays, create maps, update the website, host and post builds, get in the the way on GitLab.

Can you discribe what do you look like? I know everyone wants to know what do you look like.
Posted it a bunch of times but here it is again:

Puppies or kittens?
Depends on the puppy or kitten.

What is the story behind of your profile pic?
It's a piece by Polish artist Zdzisław Beksiński. Commonly referred to as "The Trumpeter" but not sure if that's what it is actually called.

What pushed you to the casting world?
Being frustrated that nobody else was casting DoW2.

What are the things that you look for on a cast. You know, if we plan to send any, what it should have?
The match-up. I hate casting mirrors, just a personal preference. Don't send me a 3v3 when 4-5 of the players are SM (this happens a lot) because I'm probably not gonna cast it. Even if it's "Epic 40 mins OMG!". Uncommon (but not awful) maps are nice to see too.

What is Indrid Cold? It shows up when we start seaching your name.
It's the name of a character from the Mothman Prophecies movie. The film was adapted from a book but I dunno how different it is. The name has older origins, from a paranormal encounter some guy had with a "Grinning Man" who introduced himself as "Cold". The story is easily found on Google. I started using the name Indrid for my MMO characters after watching the movie and it stuck amongst my guildies.

Who is your favorite chracter in the DoW2 campaings?
Ulkair

Does any of Chaos Gods viev make sense in your opinion?
They all make perfect sense, taken to the extreme. They make EXTREME SENSE!

What is your job? If student, what student are you?
This and that. Done web/print design in the past. Landscaping and labouring. Depends on the season. Now I'm mainly a destitute YouTuber that sometimes sells random junk too.

What is your greatest ability that is effective on a female?
I can carry heavy objects from one place to another pretty well.

What is your biggest fear?
Being eaten alive by an animal.

If you had to live together with a member of this forum in he same house, who is the person which will directly deleted from your list?
Torpid, because he'd always be flirting with me.

What if they put Michael Bay as the lead designer of DoW3?
wuld hav betr balense than relic m i rite? LOLOL

Politics and you? How is it going on there?
No idea. I don't pretend to have nearly enough knowledge about the wide and complex spectrum of politics to form a valid opinion. I hate when people confuse their narrow, ill-conceived frustrations for some kind of insight.

Do you have abs?
No

Do you have any struggles about being a caster?
Being motivated to keep producing content on a single game after 4+ years is tough for me. Often think of branching out before I go insane. Without Elite I would have done so years ago or just stopped altogether.

Why do you love Nurgle so much?
I don't know. I have a reputation for being a bit of a health/neat freak. Nurgle is the exact opposite of that. Embracing the inevitable and having eternal patience. Things I lack.

What have you done so far to serve the Nurgle?
I got a nasty chest infection in January which took me out for six weeks or so. First time I'd been to a doctor in 20-odd years. Nurgle got me good.

Any last words to the members of this forum?
Don't be belligerent. Just because something is powerful, doesn't mean it's overpowered. Just because something beat you, doesn't mean it's overpowered. Have fun with the game, and if you're not; play something else. People love to make things into a negative/bad thing, as it gives them something to clash against. They create an evil so they can be a hero - "I slog my way through DoW2 even though GK are soooooo OP OMG!" kind of thing. Play the game for the right reasons.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is it! We learned that Indrid is a strong man, he is healthy, a good voice, computer expert, understands from art and wears a hat. Lets wait untill I choose my next victim. Jajajajajaa ( Spansih laughing)
ytimk
Level 2

Re: DoW2 Intervievs Part IV - INDRID

Postby ytimk » Tue 21 Jul, 2015 1:12 pm

"Good grief!" - Indrid. I can't remember ever hearing him swear.
Ring ring. Call Da Boyz!
Theory.
I have never played vs a human......
b-b-b-but I watch 100s of casts.
Toilailee
Champion

Postby Toilailee » Tue 21 Jul, 2015 3:43 pm

ytimk wrote:"Good grief!" - Indrid. I can't remember ever hearing him swear.

That's because he prefers to keep things pg-13. ;)

https://youtu.be/qVvtvk9bMuk?t=1359 some1 caught this and left a funneh comment.
Swift I: You're not a nerd, you're just a very gifted social spastic
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Tue 21 Jul, 2015 3:51 pm

I'm detecting an unusual interest in the abs of every other member of the forum.

Another nice interview!
MaxPower
Contributor

Postby MaxPower » Tue 21 Jul, 2015 10:03 pm

All nice and good but where is the Max Power interview? Where? FFS WHERE THE FLYING FUCK IS IT?!!!1111111oneoneelven
"A fortress is built with blood and toil. Only by blood and toil may it be taken." Leman Russ
Swift

Postby Swift » Tue 21 Jul, 2015 10:13 pm

Indrid wrote:Torpid, because he'd always be flirting with me.

Clearly someone has experience also with Torpid's PMs.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Torpid

Postby Torpid » Tue 21 Jul, 2015 10:16 pm

firatwithin wrote: If you had to live together with a member of this forum in he same house, who is the person which will directly deleted from your list?

LOL. Wow. You didn't have to tell the whole forum!
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
egewithin
Level 5

Postby egewithin » Wed 22 Jul, 2015 12:31 pm

MaxPower wrote:All nice and good but where is the Max Power interview? Where? FFS WHERE THE FLYING FUCK IS IT?!!!1111111oneoneelven

Preparing questions to everyone. I will not make any intervievs if I have no intresting questions to ask. But the order depends on me :)
Toilailee
Champion

Postby Toilailee » Wed 22 Jul, 2015 2:24 pm

Torpid wrote:
firatwithin wrote: If you had to live together with a member of this forum in he same house, who is the person which will directly deleted from your list?

LOL. Wow. You didn't have to tell the whole forum!

Not sure I even understand the question. Who you'd live with or who you'd delete from your list wut?
Swift I: You're not a nerd, you're just a very gifted social spastic
Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Wed 22 Jul, 2015 2:45 pm

"Who would you definitely not live with."
Is what I think it means.
Swift

Postby Swift » Thu 23 Jul, 2015 7:10 pm

Firat, come on, need a new interview pronto!
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
peachesenregalia
Level 0

Postby peachesenregalia » Wed 12 Aug, 2015 5:35 pm

I'll be honest. I thought Indrid was black. Not in a racist way or anything, but he just sounded black to me. IS that racist? Honest question.
I don't even play this game. Fight me.
Swift

Postby Swift » Wed 12 Aug, 2015 6:39 pm

Just the London accent of his.
Indrid

Postby Indrid » Wed 12 Aug, 2015 8:08 pm

People have thought that I'm American, Canadian, Polish (?!), Australian, "Middle Eastern", Scottish, Swedish and a servitor.

My voice seems to confuse people.

Return to “Random Stuff”