DoW2 Intervievs Part V - SWIFTSABRE

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
egewithin
Level 5

DoW2 Intervievs Part V - SWIFTSABRE

Postby egewithin » Fri 24 Jul, 2015 1:04 pm

Greetings citizens of Imperium! Today, we have a friend which we don't know anything about him. That's why I struggled a bit for this into. If you will ever need an intro about Swiftsaber, this guide should be enough for at least 80 intros. Know my value ;) Nowi lets check his interviev shall we?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your actual role in this comunity?
I call myself the "community whore" because I don't play the game and do everything I possibly can to get out there and ensure the mod is continuing in a stable and enjoyable fashion for the various tournament goers and watchers. My sphere of influence started within the noob community and has also moved to map making. Sadly no one plays 1v1, so I doubt you even know I made one.

Can you discribe what do you look like? I know everyone wants to know what do you look like.
I'm not sure Paedolailee qualifies as everyone, but ok: (Pretentious self portrait)
I don't care how big this picture is.

Puppies or kittens?
Depends on breed. And the sauce.

What is the story behind of your profile pic?
It's some fan art from the labyrinthine internet of Jak from the PS2 game Jak II. I found it one day and have always loved the game, so since then it has stuck with me.

Do you have a dream that you try to reach it?
I am an aspiring writer of fiction, but I'm so terribly lazy I end up playing CoH 2 easy mode when I get the time.

Horus Heresy is going to be a movie, Who would play the Emperors himself?
I am not good with celebrities of any kind, so I think it should be Keith Lemon
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Gua%20...%20x1236.jpeg

Can Leman Russ beat Hulk?
Leman Russ? Or a Leman Russ? Probably, he's got doggy powers or something like that.

Suddenly, you are in the campain of DoW2 Chaos Rising as a Force Commander of the team. What would you do?
Steehl Rehn. Because we would overwhelm them.

Lord of Rings or Game of Thrones?
Only seen Lord of the Rings, so it would have to be Tellytubbies.

Chevelle or Breaking Benjamin? ( If you don't know them, go with Madonna or Rihanna )
I have no idea who Chevelle or Breaking Benjamin are and I am ready to present myself as an ignorant fool in public.

Which is a better detector? Sherlock or Batman?
They can detect?! That's OP.

Does any of Chaos Gods viev make sense in your opinion?
I used to think Tzeentch was my kind of guy, but I've been talking to Torpid recently and he gives a convincing argument on Slaaneshi worship.

What is you job? If student, what student are you?
I'm only a poxy A level student, but I intend to study English Literature at university.

What is your greatest ability that is effective on a female?
My bilious discharge.

Can you write down the best thing ever happened to you ever?
No, one; because I don't know, and two; because if I did it would take too much space, so instead the greatest thing that happened to me on Steam was of course when Indrid added me ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Does Space Hulk missions makes sense for you?
I have the board game, I've never once played it because I'm taking my time painting all the flamin' figures.

If you had to live together with a member of this forum in he same house, who is the person which will directly deleted from your list?
Atlas, because that bro is so happy he'd make me depressed for not being as happy. Wuv woo Atras.

What if they put Max Power as the lead designer of DoW3?
"3v3 is a different kind of skill. 1v1 is just stupid deathblobs."
And I suppose we'd have Hellstar on balance too? :twisted:

Politics and you? How is it going on there?
David Cameron has a large forehead. I don't know much about politics apart from what I pick up in conversation.

Do you have abs?
If only.

Seto Kaiba challenged you to a duel ( 1v1 ) Can you win?
I wud fite him IRL.

Any last words to the members of this forum?
Internalise the problem. This advice may look odd, but on the road to mastering the game you must realise that nothing in the game stands between you and the complete perfection of your skill. Nothing is OP, no matter how badly you perceive it to be, everything can be overcome by the application of your knowledge. The moment you call OP in a game, even if you are complaining about Paladin Shockwave for example, you are essentially handing control of the game to them because you believe there is no way to defeat something that is too powerful. You cannot improve if the problem is not yours to fix, so never blame the enemy, the fault is always yours.

It's not an easy thing to grasp, but when you get results you'll thank me 8-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is it! My note here, please do not try to edit your interviev while sending it to me like making questions in bold because it is not directly coppyed to here so do not waste your time :) I will always make them bold my self. Ha haaa you wasted your time for me and nothing !
Narcolepsy
Level 2

Re: DoW2 Intervievs Part V - SWIFTSABER

Postby Narcolepsy » Fri 24 Jul, 2015 1:46 pm

This interview was OP.
DandyFrontline
Level 3

Postby DandyFrontline » Fri 24 Jul, 2015 1:47 pm

Keith Lemon as the Emperor? Lol. Then i also would like to see as the Emperor Will Ferrell or Eddie Murphy :D
ytimk
Level 2

Postby ytimk » Fri 24 Jul, 2015 3:22 pm

firatwithin wrote:What is your actual role in this comunity?
I call myself the "community whore" because I don't play the game and do everything I possibly can to get out there and ensure the mod is continuing in a stable and enjoyable fashion for the various tournament goers and watchers

Nice, good on you mate :).
firatwithin wrote:Any last words to the members of this forum?
Internalise the problem. This advice may look odd, but on the road to mastering the game you must realise that nothing in the game stands between you and the complete perfection of your skill. Nothing is OP, no matter how badly you perceive it to be, everything can be overcome by the application of your knowledge. The moment you call OP in a game, even if you are complaining about Paladin Shockwave for example, you are essentially handing control of the game to them because you believe there is no way to defeat something that is too powerful. You cannot improve if the problem is not yours to fix, so never blame the enemy, the fault is always yours.

It's not an easy thing to grasp, but when you get results you'll thank me

Force all new members/players to read this, sound advice.

Thankyou Firatwithin for the exclusive scoops and Swiftsaber for being a good sport.
Ring ring. Call Da Boyz!
Theory.
I have never played vs a human......
b-b-b-but I watch 100s of casts.
Swift

Postby Swift » Fri 24 Jul, 2015 4:05 pm

You spelled my name wrong...

And I had no idea how large that picture would be.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Narcolepsy
Level 2

Postby Narcolepsy » Fri 24 Jul, 2015 5:02 pm

The angst of being British and spelling words in the correct manner cannot be overstated.
egewithin
Level 5

Postby egewithin » Fri 24 Jul, 2015 5:32 pm

Swiftsabre wrote:You spelled my name wrong...

And I had no idea how large that picture would be.

Sorry, my mistake. The italic line under pic is mine btw people.
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Fri 24 Jul, 2015 8:47 pm

Best interview ever.

Now continue to be my bitch and seed the damn bracket you limey slacker.
Wuv woo too :3
crazyman64335
Shoutcaster

Postby crazyman64335 » Sat 25 Jul, 2015 7:52 pm

i've reported the picture to the police, they're on the lookout now and will shoot on site.
Swift

Postby Swift » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 1:57 am

crazyman64335 wrote:i've reported the picture to the police, they're on the lookout now and will shoot on site.

Go back to your eSports hole you DoW II quitter. Oh crap, I just remembered I play that too, take me with you.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Forestradio
Level 5

Postby Forestradio » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 2:24 am

Swiftsabre wrote:
crazyman64335 wrote:i've reported the picture to the police, they're on the lookout now and will shoot on site.

Go back to your eSports hole you DoW II quitter. Oh crap, I just remembered I play that too, take me with you.

crazyman64335
Shoutcaster

Postby crazyman64335 » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 4:23 am

Swiftsabre wrote:

you're more than welcome to enter the $1k plus tourny that's happening in the middle of september, i'll be in the running for sure ^^

UNLESS YOUR A GODDAMNED COWARD :o
Swift

Postby Swift » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 12:05 pm

crazyman64335 wrote:you're more than welcome to enter the $1k plus tourny that's happening in the middle of september, i'll be in the running for sure ^^

*You're

And I might, but I don't think my family would think it's a good idea :o
Superhooper01
Level 3

Postby Superhooper01 » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 1:30 pm

Very funny and i like how some questions are just random and swift that discharge bit made me Spill my beer:O

Just a little thing how about asking if the person reads the horus heresy books which is their favorite and why,What quote from the lore or game is their favorite and If u could have any mutation what would it be:p
There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods."
egewithin
Level 5

Postby egewithin » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 1:56 pm

Superhooper01 wrote:Very funny and i like how some questions are just random and swift that discharge bit made me Spill my beer:O

Just a little thing how about asking if the person reads the horus heresy books which is their favorite and why,What quote from the lore or game is their favorite and If u could have any mutation what would it be:p

I will keep that in mind, nice idea.
Swift

Postby Swift » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 3:11 pm

Also, what about "What made you get into this game?"
Toilailee
Champion

Postby Toilailee » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 5:38 pm

crazyman64335 wrote:
Swiftsabre wrote:

you're more than welcome to enter the $1k plus tourny that's happening in the middle of september, i'll be in the running for sure ^^

Is that limited to only UK/US players or some other bullshit like it was in dow2 when THQ hosted tournaments with some prizes.
Swift I: You're not a nerd, you're just a very gifted social spastic
Swift

Postby Swift » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 8:38 pm

Everyone who plays CoH 2, so brush up Twillylilly.
crazyman64335
Shoutcaster

Postby crazyman64335 » Mon 27 Jul, 2015 3:37 am

Toilailee wrote:
Is that limited to only UK/US players or some other bullshit like it was in dow2 when THQ hosted tournaments with some prizes.

it's everyone and anyone who wants to play

they're having open qualifiers where the top 8 advance to their main event

4 players (who are already decided) are getting direct invites.

needless to say i'll be in those top 8 for sure, ez gayme

Return to “Random Stuff”