DoW2 Intervievs Part VI - MAX POWER

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
egewithin
Level 5

DoW2 Intervievs Part VI - MAX POWER

Postby egewithin » Mon 27 Jul, 2015 7:46 am

Greetings citizens of Imperium! Today; we have the most German player in our community. Heeee isss... MaxPower! You know him from his Twitchs, replays, strange but effective tactics and usege of Dreadnoughts. Lets find out who truly he is!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your actual role in this comunity?

Apart from making some aweful maps and admistering the Moddb page. I guess im the ragefilled voice of this community. Spouting hate and wisdom in equal measure.Well prolly more hate and less of the wisdom stuff, but you know where I'm going.

Puppies or kittens?

Easy answer would be pussies. I like pussies, I guess everyone likes em, be it the long haired
kind of pussies or the naked ones so to speak.

Or let me just use this picture, and yes those or some of the lines I used of the course of my streaming career + the
facerig cat thingy I use on my stream from time to time

Do you have a dream that you try to reach it?

This prolly sounds dumb, but I want my own tank or an original fluted armor from the 15th century. Talking about MBTs I'd like a Leopard 2 a 5 or a 6 or a Challenger, a Merkava would be nice as well.

Another thing I want is the borders of 1914....hehehehehe.

Oh and ofc World Domination.

Can Leman Russ beat Hulk?

Who cares about some green dude or about that wolf guy. Space vampires and Sanguinius is where its at.

Why do you love Simpsons so much?

Prolly because you could use a quote from the simpson for everything that happens IRL.

What if Bart is your son? How would you fix him?

1st of all you can't fix something that isn't broken and 2nd of all Bart is not my Son...Ven is.

Worst Space Marine Chapter ever?

Ah..ppfffff...dunno, Emperors Children are just too selfish, pre heresy that is.
And Dark Angels, space native americans.

Best Chapter are the Blood Angels though...SPACE VAMPIRES!!11111

24 or Person of Interest?

Jenna Jameson, Janine Lindemulder, Chasey Lain, Serenity, Racquel Darrian, Julia Ann, Asia Carrera,
Lexus Lear, Skye Blue, Kobe Tai, Melissa Hill, Tia Bella, Kira Kener, Nikki Tyler, Stacy Moran, Sindee Coxx,
Nicci Sterling, Tera Patrick, Lisa Ann, Briana Banks, Teanna Kai, Sung Hi Lee, Dyanna Lauren, Jill Kelly.
I think I asked the question wrong or didn't get the referance.

Why do you play Force Commander that much?

Because he and I are like peas in a pod: We're both factory owners, we both made shells for the Nazis, but mine worked, dammit!

Why do you play SM so much?

Because they battle the darkness that threatens to consume the imperium of man. They have seen battle brothers die, witnessed untold destruction. Their enemies will never give up and neither will they. They do not fight for victory, they fight for the survival of mankind.

Which is a better detector? Sherlock or Batman?
Let me use another pic: Image

Your biggest fear?

I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate.

On a more serious note: I'm afraid of drowning, being burned alive, being crushed to death or being buried alive.

But the nr.1 fear i have is arachnophobia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachnophobia This link is for ignorent people.

What is you job? If student, what student are you?

Working for a big logistics company that uses three red letters on yellow ground. Nuff said.

What is your greatest ability that is effective on a female?

My good looks (maybe not) and my elaborate way of talking.

Can you write down the best thing ever happened to you ever?

Well losing 40 kgs, from 130 kgs down to 90 kgs.

If you had to live together with a member of this forum in he same house, who is the person which will directly deleted from your list?

Yarrick and Ven, that would be like the perfect shared flat. Like Seinfeld or the prince of bel air or the cosby Show. Only in funny and good though.

Nobody would delete me from my list since every one loves me. Right? RIGHT!

Have your anger / rage every caused you heavly?

Well apart from a broken nose? Nope. Used to be kind of agressive back in my youth...but I digress.

Politics and you? How is it going on there?

I like Bismarck and his so called "Schaukelstuhlpolitik" and him uniting the independend states of Germany to the German Kaiser Reich.

Other then that, nah, not into politics even if people think I might be a facsist, nazi, communist judging by the comments I tend to make. Its just me having fun and being an arse/troll.

Do you have abs?

I'm not a car, I don't have ABS.

Any last words to the members of this forum?

Four things:

1. If you are on the same team as I, you better know how to play your fucking faction you fucking imbecile!!11
2. I hate each and everyone of you.
3. No, Atlas I'm not allowed to stream Sakura Angels or Fantasy or the upcoming Sakura Beach because they are banned on twitch.
4. THIS INTERVIEW IS DEDICATED TO THE ELITE COMMUNITY. KEEP REACHING FOR THAT RAINBOW!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaannnddd that's it! I had like 6 wtf moments untill I reached the half of interviev.. I hope that I can survive the next one. Sigh...
ytimk
Level 2

Re: DoW2 Intervievs Part VI - MAXPOWER

Postby ytimk » Mon 27 Jul, 2015 8:48 am

firatwithin wrote:Can you write down the best thing ever happened to you ever?

Well losing 40 kgs, from 130 kgs down to 90 kgs.

Congratulations! Holy shit 40kg great going mate :).

*Insert some shit joke about Germans and Panzers here achtung*
Ring ring. Call Da Boyz!
Theory.
I have never played vs a human......
b-b-b-but I watch 100s of casts.
MaxPower
Contributor

Postby MaxPower » Mon 27 Jul, 2015 12:54 pm

Oh just noticed that it was 24 or Person of interest, was kinda late when i did the interview and I read 24 Persons of Interest
...well shit.

Anyways i never watched 24 and what this Person of interest might be i have no clue. :P
"A fortress is built with blood and toil. Only by blood and toil may it be taken." Leman Russ
Swift

Postby Swift » Mon 27 Jul, 2015 1:37 pm

MaxPower wrote:Well losing 40 kgs, from 130 kgs down to 90 kgs.

ACHTUNG! ACHTUNG! SCHWERER DEUTSCHER!
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Mon 27 Jul, 2015 8:25 pm

firatwithin wrote:Do you have abs?

I'm not a car, I don't have ABS.

I was tempted to make this joke too. Glad someone finally did it.

firatwithin wrote:Any last words to the members of this forum?
3. No, Atlas I'm not allowed to stream Sakura Angels or Fantasy or the upcoming Sakura Beach because they are banned on twitch.

ACH! NEIN! WOLLEN SIE MICH VERARSCHEN!? (<- google translate tells me this is fine)
MaxPower
Contributor

Postby MaxPower » Mon 27 Jul, 2015 10:54 pm

Well first of all great minds think alike and second of all, nope, sadly not...neither can i stream all the other VNs I have because I'm always using the content restore patches. Kappa
"A fortress is built with blood and toil. Only by blood and toil may it be taken." Leman Russ
Superhooper01
Level 3

Postby Superhooper01 » Tue 28 Jul, 2015 6:10 pm

Last few time ive played with ye max u been more calm than anyone....So long as no1 is GK or uses simmer orb;)
There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods."
MaxPower
Contributor

Postby MaxPower » Wed 29 Jul, 2015 2:13 pm

Yeah its not always easy to maintain that rage level all the time, sometimes I'm just too tired to even rage. XD

Return to “Random Stuff”