Force Commander(gel hair) voice mod.

Modding discussion.
Zato
Level 1

Force Commander(gel hair) voice mod.

Postby Zato » Wed 27 Aug, 2014 3:32 pm

Can you use the old CR Force Commander voice mod in this elite mod? If so then can someone explain how and leave the link for this mod? I remember there was an old voice mod for the Force Commander for RT 2 years ago but that was a long time ago and I can't find it. I am sure there has to be a updated version somewhere out there with all of his multiplayer dialog.
Dark Riku
Level 5

Re: Force Commander(gel hair) voice mod.

Postby Dark Riku » Wed 27 Aug, 2014 8:20 pm

Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Wed 27 Aug, 2014 8:44 pm

Atlas

Postby Atlas » Wed 27 Aug, 2014 10:05 pm

While on this topic, can people tell me how to get the Gabriel Angelos unit card as well, instead of Diomedes? I've seen it in some of the casts, but I don't know where to find it and how to install it.
Zato
Level 1

Postby Zato » Wed 27 Aug, 2014 10:38 pm

Dark Riku wrote:http://dawnofwar.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=485

THANK YOU!
Indrid

Postby Indrid » Wed 27 Aug, 2014 10:40 pm

Will this mod also change the BC's voice? Would love to be able to get gel-hair for the FC and leave the current voice for BC.
Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Wed 27 Aug, 2014 10:48 pm

IIRC they link to the same place. So adjusting one will affect the other.
Not 100% sure on this though.
Swift

Postby Swift » Wed 27 Aug, 2014 11:47 pm

I have already installed that and Diomedes' voice is still present, it doesn't change his voice it seems.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Thu 28 Aug, 2014 1:40 am

I have already installed that and Diomedes' voice is still present, it doesn't change his voice it seems.

I posted the link for the CR FC voice above :?
Last edited by Phoenix on Thu 28 Aug, 2014 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zato
Level 1

Postby Zato » Thu 28 Aug, 2014 4:08 am

Phoenix wrote:I posted the link for the CR FC voice above :?

Yeah I should thank you as well. You actually had the proper link to the mod. Riku's link was just for the CR SM voices minus the FC.
Swift

Postby Swift » Thu 28 Aug, 2014 8:06 am

Phoenix wrote:

Oops :P

All I get from your link Phoenix is a download for some stupid ilivid thing. What am I supposed to do?
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Zato
Level 1

Postby Zato » Thu 28 Aug, 2014 1:38 pm

Swiftsabre wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

Oops :P

All I get from your link Phoenix is a download for some stupid ilivid thing. What am I supposed to do?

Try this link. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lexst7d2zgjtku8/W5eeaEF163
Helios
Level 3

Postby Helios » Thu 28 Aug, 2014 3:50 pm

I can confirm that if you play GK's you will get Ice, Ice baby instead of Diomedes. It changes both.
Swift

Postby Swift » Thu 28 Aug, 2014 5:57 pm

Thanks Zato, I hate Diomede's voice. Now to find that Angelos mod.
Zato
Level 1

Postby Zato » Wed 03 Sep, 2014 3:39 pm

Swiftsabre wrote:Thanks Zato, I hate Diomede's voice. Now to find that Angelos mod.

Yeah I love this mod and all but I really wish he had ALL of his voice commands from CR. He had a lot of epic lines but a lot of them are still missing.
Jes
Level 1

Postby Jes » Mon 02 Feb, 2015 6:48 pm

I apologize for the bump in advance, but...

A better way to return the awesome voice of Gabriel's RL Brother to the FC, would be for the Elite team to change all the instances of DIO in his squad and entity speech codes to GAB. Not only does this work, but the GAB voice codes support all the old unique wargear lines in essence restoring functionality.

The reason this is a better move, is because while it's no longer up to the individual player (on account of attribute file changes, necessitating this being part of Elite itself), it does as said restore long lost functionality, and it would allow for the FC and GK brother captain to have each their own voices. (the latter keeping Diomedes and his generic wargear lines)
Myrdal
Admin

Postby Myrdal » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 11:56 pm

A better way to return the awesome voice of Gabriel's RL Brother to the FC, would be for the Elite team to change all the instances of DIO in his squad and entity speech codes to GAB.

Agreed and done.
willy66
Level 0

Postby willy66 » Wed 15 Feb, 2023 2:26 pm

Zato wrote:Can you use the old CR Force Commander voice mod in this elite mod? If so then can someone explain how and leave the link for this mod? I remember there was an old voice mod for the Force Commander for RT 2 years ago but that was a long time ago and I can't find it. I was looking for my Durag I got from oz durag when I remembered about the elite mod. I am sure there has to be an updated version somewhere out there with all of his multiplayer dialog.

Hi Zato,

Unfortunately, I don't think the old CR Force Commander voice mod is compatible with this elite mod. However, you can still find some updated versions of the Force Commander's multiplayer dialog on some modding sites. Here's a link to one of them - https://www.moddb.com/mods/dawn-of-war- ... voice-pack. I hope this helps!
SoulEater
Level 1

Postby SoulEater » Fri 17 Feb, 2023 4:23 am

willy66 wrote:
Zato wrote:Can you use the old CR Force Commander voice mod in this elite mod? If so then can someone explain how and leave the link for this mod? I remember there was an old voice mod for the Force Commander for RT 2 years ago but that was a long time ago and I can't find it. I was looking for my Durag I got from oz durag when I remembered about the elite mod. I am sure there has to be an updated version somewhere out there with all of his multiplayer dialog.

Hi Zato,

Unfortunately, I don't think the old CR Force Commander voice mod is compatible with this elite mod. However, you can still find some updated versions of the Force Commander's multiplayer dialog on some modding sites. Here's a link to one of them - https://www.moddb.com/mods/dawn-of-war- ... voice-pack. I hope this helps!

SoulEater here! I don't think its fully compatible. I think... haven't really tested it before though. Feel free to test and report back, anyone!

Also, that URL isn't showing anything. I think the mod is gone!!
"Never lose hope, even the flowers are born where no one would have ever thought and miracles come true only where there is pain."
~ V. Santoro

Return to “Modding”