Will pay money if someone can get IG models working for campaign without the leg armor

Modding discussion.
GAY_WEED_DAD_69
Level 1

Will pay money if someone can get IG models working for campaign without the leg armor

Postby GAY_WEED_DAD_69 » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:12 pm

As per title. It always bugged me how good the original models of DOW2 we're and they replaced them with... whatever the retribution models are (seriously, and imperial guardsmen is 3x the size of of an Eldar? Fuck the lore, man) And i've never been able to complete the campaign becacuse of it. Will pay money if someone can replace the models, so atleast i can get SOME of my moneys worth from the game i bought on release date all these years ago.
GAY_WEED_DAD_69
Level 1

Re: Will pay money if someone can get IG models working for campaign without the leg armor

Postby GAY_WEED_DAD_69 » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:13 pm

And inb4 "do it yourself" - trust me, i had major headaches trying to acomplish this, just so i can play DOW2 for that itch that only it can scratch, but alas i'm a complete fucking moron and came fruitless in my efforts.

And yes - i know about the Beutyguard mod. But i, for some reason, can't stand seeing every guardsman armored to the fucking knees. Literally. All i wish to do is just remove the fucking leg armor...
Psycho
Level 3

Re: Will pay money if someone can get IG models working for campaign without the leg armor

Postby Psycho » Fri 27 Apr, 2018 4:32 pm

GAY_WEED_DAD_69 wrote:imperial guardsmen is 3x the size of of an Eldar?

What are you even talking about?
GAY_WEED_DAD_69
Level 1

Postby GAY_WEED_DAD_69 » Sun 29 Apr, 2018 2:50 am

Doesn't matter. So, is it possible? Getting the models of IG units from the current Elite version into the game?

Return to “Modding”