BT 6 on Sunday, June 14 18:00 CET

Tournament discussion and registration.
MaxPower
Contributor

Re: BT 6 on Sunday, June 14

Postby MaxPower » Thu 11 Jun, 2015 11:49 pm

oh btw. my stream profile, because a certain someone wanted that: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966056759
"A fortress is built with blood and toil. Only by blood and toil may it be taken." Leman Russ
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Fri 12 Jun, 2015 12:42 am

Alright, the opening post has been totally updated and you've all been place into your seeds! Just check out the brackets page for your general assignments!

I'll be making sure you're all set in the next day or two, so look out for me either as a PM here or for my messages/friend requests on Steam!

You can also post any questions you have here of course! I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.
Mikash
Level 1

Postby Mikash » Fri 12 Jun, 2015 1:36 am

I'm a long time player of the game and would like to be considered for this tournament, and that I'm not too late for entry. If I am, I hope I can be considered for a sub if someone cannot make it.

I have a lot of hours played, mostly from Last Stand, the campaign, and playing the computer due to my once very shitty connection. A cable company in my area lately made their service available, and I feel like I can try and actually compete in multi-player now, so I hope you will consider me.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032108849/
Steam name: Mikash

Hero choices: Plague Champion, Techmarine, Chaos Sorcerer
Great art so often fails to find an audience with the intellect to appreciate it. Sometimes I am filled with woe to think that no one in this blighted millennium has the wit to see the scope of my brilliance.
-Fabius Bile, Emperor's Children
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Fri 12 Jun, 2015 3:28 am

Nope Mikash, you're just in time! I'll put you in right away. Thanks for providing all your information very succinctly and I'll message you as well in the general notifications!
Dalakh
Level 2

Postby Dalakh » Fri 12 Jun, 2015 3:53 pm

Dalakh

Steam ID

Warlock, Warp spider exarch, Farseer
Mikash
Level 1

Postby Mikash » Fri 12 Jun, 2015 6:02 pm

Atlas wrote:Nope Mikash, you're just in time! I'll put you in right away. Thanks for providing all your information very succinctly and I'll message you as well in the general notifications!

WOOHOO!! :D

I'll be looking forward to this and, hopefully, get some practice games in tonight/tomorrow AM.

EDIT: Saturday is by far better for me, otherwise it would have to be later in the day Sunday, as I organize a portion of a farmer's market in my hometown.
Great art so often fails to find an audience with the intellect to appreciate it. Sometimes I am filled with woe to think that no one in this blighted millennium has the wit to see the scope of my brilliance.
-Fabius Bile, Emperor's Children
sphenomz
Level 0

Postby sphenomz » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 4:36 pm

Steam name : Death is like the wind
Steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/sph3n0mz/
Commanders : Sorcerer, WSE, Apo
If its not 2 late
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 11:27 pm

Alright, so we had to make a tough call, and we've had to hard cut the tournament to 16 players. Sorry sphenomz , but at the moment you'll be an unbracketed reserve. You'll take the place of anyone who doesn't show up.

Here's the general notes:

The tournament start at 18:00 CET. This is 12:00 pm EST, or eastern USA time. If you're confused at what time that is, plug in the time to a time converter for your respective timezone. We generally expect you to be in the MRT Group Chat at least 15 minutes before the tourney starts so we can make sure you're all set to go.

To get to the MRT Group Chat, just head to the link above, join the group, and hit the "enter chat room" and presto! You're in there.

Make sure you review the opening post of this thread and familiarize yourself with the Hero and Map Pick rules. They'll be the guides for you as you go through the tournament. If there's any questions, type them in the MRT Group Chat or directly to me on Steam.

SAVE EVERY REPLAY OF EVERY GAME YOU PLAY IN THE TOURNEY. I can't stress this point enough. There's almost no way I can have a referee ready to go for every match, so if there's any disputes we can look at the replays. In addition, people can actually watch you play that way! I'll tell you what to do with them at the conclusion of the tournament.

Every match (except for the finals) will be a best of three matchup. Every time you face a new player, it is a new "match". Follow the rules of the opening post in terms of deciding how you pick your heroes and maps. Keep in mind that the first map is predecided, Check the Brackets page and go to the top of each round to see what the map is.

I'd also like to ask that at the end of every game you play, it would be greatly appreciated if you give a quick score update in the MRT Group Chat. The more you help the organizers, the faster we can move along and the less time you waste sitting around.

When you aren't playing, feel free to check out the streams of other games being played! There's nothing against you checking out your competition so long as you aren't delaying your own match. I personally think the best experience in these tourneys is messing around in the stream chats with everyone else.
Pulver
Level 0

Postby Pulver » Sun 14 Jun, 2015 5:14 pm

My steam dropped, trying to reconnect!
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Sun 14 Jun, 2015 10:50 pm

Congratulations to Death like The Wind for taking BT#6! You put on a great show in your run to the top! You have it what it takes to now be dubbed a "Pr0" !

Return to “Tournaments”