Full Soundbug Fix

Generic non-balance topics.
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4
Posts: 518
Joined: Tue 02 Feb, 2016 5:12 am

Full Soundbug Fix

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sat 30 Oct, 2021 8:14 pm

Pretty confident by now that Windows 11 fixes soundbug. Haven't had a single one.

Try upgrading and if you do soundbug post your computer specs here and say if you did a clean install or not.
User avatar
Schepp himself
Level 2
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun 01 Oct, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby Schepp himself » Sun 31 Oct, 2021 9:05 am

Bill Gates, is that you?!
Greets schep himself thingy
initialmink
Level 1
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue 29 Dec, 2020 7:19 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby initialmink » Sun 31 Oct, 2021 10:49 am

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:Pretty confident by now that Windows 11 fixes soundbug. Haven't had a single one.

Try upgrading and if you do soundbug post your computer specs here and say if you did a clean install or not.



the soundbug depends on the outdated drivers of your sound or video card, if you use hdmi! for this in windows 11 you don't have sb: fresh drivers! I also have a soundbug every 20-30 matches now and it seems to me a good result while remaining in windows 10 !!!New driver come out every 2 weeks so u have to upgrade everytime!
Last edited by initialmink on Sun 31 Oct, 2021 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cave canem
initialmink
Level 1
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue 29 Dec, 2020 7:19 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby initialmink » Sun 31 Oct, 2021 10:52 am

initialmink wrote:
Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:Pretty confident by now that Windows 11 fixes soundbug. Haven't had a single one.

Try upgrading and if you do soundbug post your computer specs here and say if you did a clean install or not.



the soundbug depends on the outdated drivers of your sound or video card, if you use hdmi! for this in windows 11 you don't have sb: fresh drivers! I also have a soundbug every 20-30 matches now and it seems to me a good result while remaining in windows 10 !!!

here the link for realtek recent audio driver:
https://filecr.com/windows/realtek-hd-a ... 8899743586


And never ask to 'windows update" for recent driver, it will always says: "'u already get the last recent driver in your system"!
Last edited by initialmink on Sun 31 Oct, 2021 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cave canem
initialmink
Level 1
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue 29 Dec, 2020 7:19 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby initialmink » Sun 31 Oct, 2021 12:14 pm

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:Pretty confident by now that Windows 11 fixes soundbug. Haven't had a single one.

Try upgrading and if you do soundbug post your computer specs here and say if you did a clean install or not.



Can i ask to you which is your nickname in elite mod i have never seen u to play?!!!
Cave canem
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4
Posts: 518
Joined: Tue 02 Feb, 2016 5:12 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sun 31 Oct, 2021 7:29 pm

initialmink wrote:
Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:Pretty confident by now that Windows 11 fixes soundbug. Haven't had a single one.

Try upgrading and if you do soundbug post your computer specs here and say if you did a clean install or not.



Can i ask to you which is your nickname in elite mod i have never seen u to play?!!!


I have been playing since beta before release of the game. Went by Paranoid Kami before and added the Kaze. So, same name as on forums.

I never get soundbug at all as opposed to every 20-30 games

And Bill Gates is retired

And Win 11 upgrade is free
initialmink
Level 1
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue 29 Dec, 2020 7:19 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby initialmink » Sun 31 Oct, 2021 7:35 pm

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:
initialmink wrote:
Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:Pretty confident by now that Windows 11 fixes soundbug. Haven't had a single one.

Try upgrading and if you do soundbug post your computer specs here and say if you did a clean install or not.



Can i ask to you which is your nickname in elite mod i have never seen u to play?!!!


I have been playing since beta before release of the game. Went by Paranoid Kami before and added the Kaze. So, same name as on forums.

I never get soundbug at all as opposed to every 20-30 games

And Bill Gates is retired

And Win 11 upgrade is free


Well, actually windows11 cannot be installed in all PC as i said my intel i7 4790K is still not supported and, as me ,milion of player cannot install windows11!waste 1000 euro for a new pc only to fix the soundbug it seems excessive by me so i suggested other ways to remain in windows10 and get few case of sb!!!
Cave canem
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4
Posts: 518
Joined: Tue 02 Feb, 2016 5:12 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sun 31 Oct, 2021 8:37 pm

I did a BIOS update after installing Win 11 and when my settings all went to default I found out I could still use Win 11. Meaning TPM and Secure Boot aren't actually required. Microsoft just checks for them when installing.
initialmink
Level 1
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue 29 Dec, 2020 7:19 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby initialmink » Sun 31 Oct, 2021 8:53 pm

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:I did a BIOS update after installing Win 11 and when my settings all went to default I found out I could still use Win 11. Meaning TPM and Secure Boot aren't actually required. Microsoft just checks for them when installing.


Mate i know that there is a way to bypass the tpm 2.0 , as everybody can check on u tube, but 80% of people will get general microsoft driver and not the specific driver cos less recent hardware is not full supported by the producer! And with general driver u will get a lot of sounbug!
Cave canem
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4
Posts: 518
Joined: Tue 02 Feb, 2016 5:12 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Mon 01 Nov, 2021 1:04 am

initialmink wrote:
Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:I did a BIOS update after installing Win 11 and when my settings all went to default I found out I could still use Win 11. Meaning TPM and Secure Boot aren't actually required. Microsoft just checks for them when installing.


Mate i know that there is a way to bypass the tpm 2.0 , as everybody can check on u tube, but 80% of people will get general microsoft driver and not the specific driver cos less recent hardware is not full supported by the producer! And with general driver u will get a lot of sounbug!


There is no sound bug and you can download your own drivers.
initialmink
Level 1
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue 29 Dec, 2020 7:19 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby initialmink » Mon 01 Nov, 2021 7:43 am

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:
initialmink wrote:
Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:I did a BIOS update after installing Win 11 and when my settings all went to default I found out I could still use Win 11. Meaning TPM and Secure Boot aren't actually required. Microsoft just checks for them when installing.


Mate i know that there is a way to bypass the tpm 2.0 , as everybody can check on u tube, but 80% of people will get general microsoft driver and not the specific driver cos less recent hardware is not full supported by the producer! And with general driver u will get a lot of sounbug!


There is no sound bug and you can download your own drivers.


do u mean i can use windows 10 driver on windows11?
Btw i bought from aliexpress a tpm 2.0 board every motherboard can be upgraded with a tpm, then i will switch on windows 11!
Cave canem
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4
Posts: 518
Joined: Tue 02 Feb, 2016 5:12 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sun 07 Nov, 2021 7:06 pm

Saw a Youtube video where the guy said you don't need TPM if you're doing a clean install.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOqVVP52qsk
User avatar
Broodwich
Level 3
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri 12 Apr, 2013 10:04 pm

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby Broodwich » Sat 27 Nov, 2021 12:17 pm

updated to win10 21h2 and haven't had a sb in a week. No need to get win 11.

I've also seen almost no sb from anyone else in that timeframe, so my guess is MS fixed what they broke a while ago
Fas est ab hoste doceri
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4
Posts: 518
Joined: Tue 02 Feb, 2016 5:12 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sat 27 Nov, 2021 6:32 pm

Glad to hear :) Hopefully less soundbugs as more people update.

Might want to wait a month before declaring it's fully fixed though.
User avatar
sk4zi
Level 3
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon 08 Apr, 2013 11:29 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby sk4zi » Sun 28 Nov, 2021 12:56 pm

i feel like it has to do with that autocannon sound .. .
User avatar
Broodwich
Level 3
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri 12 Apr, 2013 10:04 pm

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby Broodwich » Wed 01 Dec, 2021 5:46 am

sk4zi wrote:i feel like it has to do with that autocannon sound .. .

no
Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:Glad to hear :) Hopefully less soundbugs as more people update.

Might want to wait a month before declaring it's fully fixed though.

still no sb, and haven't seen anyone else with it
Fas est ab hoste doceri
User avatar
Batpimp
Level 4
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed 10 Jul, 2013 7:06 pm
Location: Washington State
Contact:

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby Batpimp » Thu 02 Dec, 2021 4:15 am

Broodwich wrote:updated to win10 21h2 and haven't had a sb in a week. No need to get win 11.

I've also seen almost no sb from anyone else in that timeframe, so my guess is MS fixed what they broke a while ago



do you mean w11?
Eternal Crusade code 4 extra points FOR YOU!:
EC-ULA1Q6C1USBP0
twitch.tv/batpimp/
twitter: @Batpimpn
Starter guide viewtopic.php?f=11&t=877
Advanced strategy viewtopic.php?f=2&t=718
User avatar
Broodwich
Level 3
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri 12 Apr, 2013 10:04 pm

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby Broodwich » Sat 04 Dec, 2021 10:44 pm

que?
Fas est ab hoste doceri
User avatar
Telos
Level 2
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed 08 Aug, 2018 7:59 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby Telos » Mon 06 Dec, 2021 1:44 pm

I updated to win10 21h2 and still get the soundbug soz...
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4
Posts: 518
Joined: Tue 02 Feb, 2016 5:12 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Mon 06 Dec, 2021 8:18 pm

Try updating the audio drivers for your mobo.
User avatar
Telos
Level 2
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed 08 Aug, 2018 7:59 am

Re: Full Soundbug Fix

Postby Telos » Tue 07 Dec, 2021 1:38 pm

Up to date, still getting soundbugs. New windows updates are not the fix for me at least.

Return to “Community General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests