Bugs/Issues Thread

Generic non-balance topics.
Torpid

Re: Bugs/Issues Thread

Postby Torpid » Fri 26 Jun, 2015 7:27 pm

DandyFrontline wrote:On some 12-14 minute of this replay you ll see how the manticore rockets flew away but didnt land at all
http://www.gamereplays.org/dawnofwar2/r ... &id=304609
Also, in that game there were a lot of tacts with plasma guns and there was a sound

That can happen because there are things in the sky on the map. No shit. Like on typhon arena at the bottom some of the supporting posts on the corner of the elevated platform which the contested VP sits on often catch manticore rockets in the air preemptively. You may need to pan your camera to see such objects... It's quite annoying.
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
hiveminion
Level 3

Postby hiveminion » Fri 26 Jun, 2015 8:41 pm

Not a major issue but I noticed the tooltip for Tyranoformation obscures half the screen with its size. I don't think it's necessary to list quite so much info for an in-game tooltip.
Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Fri 26 Jun, 2015 11:33 pm

Just don't hover over the tooltip? :) It's nice to have all information in case you want to.
Lichtbringer
Level 3

Postby Lichtbringer » Sat 27 Jun, 2015 5:00 am

Minor, but the Dark Reaper tooltip is wrong /misleading.
It says reduces DPS by 30%. Right would be: "Reduces Damage by 30%".
The DPS is actually higher with the ability active.

If it is changed, it would be nice if it said by how much it increases Dps^^
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1347&p=34791#p34791 yeah here it was, 20% more Dps in the end.
Fallowfield
Level 1

Postby Fallowfield » Sat 27 Jun, 2015 9:51 am

Hello there :)

I've just noticed something whilst getting stuck into some 2.4.1 action. I checked the listings already and it doesn't seem to be up there, also apologies in advance if this is in the wrong place! However:

The default hotkey for both the Stun Grenade and the Satchel Charge on the Inquisitorial Operatives (GKs) is the same "M".

I know most people use grid-keys but for us few who don't, a slight re-assigning would be much appreciated :)

Thanks!
Flash
Level 3

Postby Flash » Sat 27 Jun, 2015 11:47 pm

Something is up with the terminator FC with lightning claws. Whenever he specials he almost insta gibs squads. And he will instagib heroes. For some reason heroes slain in this way will die almost immediately upon revival as well as the commander who revived him. It's like there is an AOE damage center that is permanent on the map. it also does knockback. You can repurchase though. but it's broke as hell. Replay attached. You've gotta see this....
http://www.gamereplays.org/dawnofwar2/replays.php?game=47&show=details&id=304628
Spartan717
Level 2

Postby Spartan717 » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 1:44 am

The venerable dreadnaught with the Dark Angels and Ultramarines DLC skins, are missing textures. (ie. part of them are invisible)
Wise Windu

Postby Wise Windu » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 1:47 am

Spartan717 wrote:The venerable dreadnaught with the Dark Angels and Ultramarines DLC skins, are missing textures. (ie. part of them are invisible)
It's not invisible for me. Are you sure you have 2.4.1 installed? That was an issue from 2.4 that was fixed.
Spartan717
Level 2

Postby Spartan717 » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 11:54 am

Wise Windu wrote:
Spartan717 wrote:The venerable dreadnaught with the Dark Angels and Ultramarines DLC skins, are missing textures. (ie. part of them are invisible)
It's not invisible for me. Are you sure you have 2.4.1 installed? That was an issue from 2.4 that was fixed.

Just saw new version cheers Windu :)
DandyFrontline
Level 3

Postby DandyFrontline » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 6:48 pm

Orks tooltip bug: Looted tank additional armor upgrade says "Gives additional armor to Wartrukk".
Mathis
Level 1

Postby Mathis » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 9:18 pm

Bang bang hammer bug:

When he does the special attack where he jumps, he becomes immobile afterwards for a few seconds. I don't think this is intentional. This issues has been with the game since the beginning I think
Spartan717
Level 2

Postby Spartan717 » Mon 29 Jun, 2015 1:32 am

Perhaps we can rename
- Lord general's Sergent upgrade to Medic
- Wraith guard Warlock upgrade to Spirit Seer
Fallowfield
Level 1

Postby Fallowfield » Thu 02 Jul, 2015 2:03 pm

Hello :)

This may have already been stated, in which case apologies in advance!

This concerns the Lord General. His third armour purchase - "Flak Jacket" is in slot 3 of 3 purchasable armours, positioned after "Stabilisers" which is a T2 wargear upgrade - this feels a bit wrong. Could we maybe swap Stabilisers with Flak Jacket?

I almost didn't purchase Flak Jacket the other day because I thought I'd found a bug and didn't want to exploit it. I did though anyway :p Ha!

Thanks!
hiveminion
Level 3

Postby hiveminion » Thu 02 Jul, 2015 5:00 pm

Spirit Leech bug:

I used Spirit Leech to lock Paladins into Paroxysm, when they teleported out next to the Neurothrope they could somehow move again to attack it in melee, meanwhile the Neurothrope was still immobilized from Spirit Leech (and so got killed).
ebbo
Level 0

Postby ebbo » Thu 02 Jul, 2015 5:52 pm

I just had a game where the FC Claws one shot my Chaos Termies. It doesn't look like one single big hit, its more like the FC suddenly gets an extremely high attack speed, or somehow the damage from the claws are applied multiple times in quick succession.

If anyone need the replay or video for bug smashing, just say the word.
DandyFrontline
Level 3

Postby DandyFrontline » Thu 02 Jul, 2015 6:42 pm

ebbo wrote:I just had a game where the FC Claws one shot my Chaos Termies. It doesn't look like one single big hit, its more like the FC suddenly gets an extremely high attack speed, or somehow the damage from the claws are applied multiple times in quick succession.

If anyone need the replay or video for bug smashing, just say the word.

Already in bug list
DandyFrontline
Level 3

Postby DandyFrontline » Thu 02 Jul, 2015 6:43 pm

DA with officer have no "eye" indicator while the should
Crewfinity
Level 4

Postby Crewfinity » Thu 02 Jul, 2015 8:04 pm

Flash wrote:Something is up with the terminator FC with lightning claws. Whenever he specials he almost insta gibs squads. And he will instagib heroes. For some reason heroes slain in this way will die almost immediately upon revival as well as the commander who revived him. It's like there is an AOE damage center that is permanent on the map. it also does knockback. You can repurchase though. but it's broke as hell. Replay attached. You've gotta see this....
http://www.gamereplays.org/dawnofwar2/replays.php?game=47&show=details&id=304628

not only that, he instagibs vehicles too. like he one shotted a wraithlord 0_o
unfortunately i dont have the replay.

Also, when i buy the kustom shoota on the warboss, his stomp ability visual fx seem to become very inconsistent. the ability will still go off as normal but half the time he just stands there and the ability procs, rather than the model actually stomping.
Adeptus Noobus
Level 4

Postby Adeptus Noobus » Sat 04 Jul, 2015 11:00 am

DandyFrontline wrote:DA with officer have no "eye" indicator while the should

Neither does the Sentinel. I believe this is because they are only "soft" detectors meaning they have a keen sight radius of 15 only. But yeah, you are right. I have a screenshot of that if needed.
Forestradio
Level 5

Postby Forestradio » Sat 04 Jul, 2015 3:07 pm

Mekboy mines throwing animation:

Ever since the mek's mines were changed to throw one additional mine, it's kinda weird. The mek throws the first four mines as part of the animation itself, normally. Then there's like a 0.5 second pause, the mek is standing still, and the extra mine just is thrown out of his model with no animation.

It's orky i guess, but can it get fixed? :3
Wise Windu

Postby Wise Windu » Sat 04 Jul, 2015 3:12 pm

For some reason, it seems like he can only throw up to 4 at a time. Not sure why, and I tried to fix it when the change was first made. But it's still around the same delay time, since before, he would be unable to switch out of the throw for a small amount of time afterwards, and that time was decreased to compensate for the extra throw.

Adeptus Noobus wrote:
DandyFrontline wrote:DA with officer have no "eye" indicator while the should

Neither does the Sentinel. I believe this is because they are only "soft" detectors meaning they have a keen sight radius of 15 only. But yeah, you are right. I have a screenshot of that if needed.
No, the DA should have one. I've tried putting a detector icon on the Sentinel a number of times, but it's never worked, and I'm still not sure why. Those icons don't seem to work on any vehicles.
Forestradio
Level 5

Postby Forestradio » Sat 04 Jul, 2015 3:22 pm

Wise Windu wrote:For some reason, it seems like he can only throw up to 4 at a time.

Good to know.
ebbo
Level 0

Postby ebbo » Sat 04 Jul, 2015 8:11 pm

DandyFrontline wrote:Already in bug list

Yes, i know. I just wanted to give my input on the matter and let people know that i have resources that may help stomping the bug :)
DarnedDragoon
Level 2

Postby DarnedDragoon » Sat 04 Jul, 2015 8:55 pm

So I recently had a bug where my tactical marine squad got stuck in a bunker due to the sergeant being purchased and finished training in the bunker. Once the sergeant appeared the squad could no longer shoot or exit the bunker until the sergeant was eventually killed.
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Sun 05 Jul, 2015 12:30 am

Just re-reporting that I thnk GM lasturrets still don't damage power nodes. It was only a one game sample so I'm not entirely sure yet.
Fallowfield
Level 1

Postby Fallowfield » Sun 05 Jul, 2015 2:41 am

Avensa Stronghold:
- I spawned on the Northern side (if that matters), when the other team capped their natural at the start I could see their VP turn red on the mini-map. It was the start of the game and I obviously didn't have LOS since I'd only just capped our natural power.

Not sure if there's a map bug thread. Apologies if this is in the wrong place!
Indrid

Postby Indrid » Sun 05 Jul, 2015 11:44 am

Weird. No idea what would cause that, will keep an eye out.
Wise Windu

Postby Wise Windu » Sun 05 Jul, 2015 11:49 am

Isn't that supposed to happen on all maps?
David-CZ
Contributor

Postby David-CZ » Sun 05 Jul, 2015 11:50 am

Not sure if the edits were made in this patch or one of the previous versions but the Wraithlord in the Ulthwé skin pack uses the wrong model which results in messed up textures.

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Notice the shadows on the head. The regular Wraithlord has no soul stones on its head compared to the DLC version.
Wise Windu

Postby Wise Windu » Sun 05 Jul, 2015 11:55 am

Looks fine in game. Must be just the army painter model that's messed up. I changed the army painter model to show the DLC paint schemes. Must have gotten something wrong.

Return to “Community General Discussion”