Found an exploit

Generic non-balance topics.
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Found an exploit

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sat 03 Feb, 2018 1:38 am

Don't know if this is new for you guys or not but when capping with infiltrated units it will only reveal one infiltrated unit when the decap is over. This can be used to hide the other units capping so people only force off one squad. Once one is forced off the other is revealed.

I very rarely double cap and only ever do it on purpose, which is why I said I don't know if this is new for anyone else. I only found out about this today because I was trying to cap a victory point in a 3v3 and had one infil scout on each end of the point in order to get the capture.
Phoenix

Re: Found an exploit

Postby Phoenix » Sat 03 Feb, 2018 2:51 am

Not sure whether your post is serious or not but here we go:

Only one unit can ever cap a point. So your 2nd scout is just standing there infiltrated the whole time doing nothing and thus obviously doesn't get revealed. When the first one gets forced off the 2nd one takes over the cap which is why it is getting revealed. No exploit or anything.
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sat 03 Feb, 2018 5:48 am

Phoenix wrote:Not sure whether your post is serious or not but here we go:

Only one unit can ever cap a point. So your 2nd scout is just standing there infiltrated the whole time doing nothing and thus obviously doesn't get revealed. When the first one gets forced off the 2nd one takes over the cap which is why it is getting revealed. No exploit or anything.

Doesn't matter how you word it or however it is this old buggy engine works. People just see it as capping when you click on the point and they stand there capping as it caps. It was surprising to me that both the infiltrated units didn't get revealed.
LOCALgHOST
Level 3

Postby LOCALgHOST » Sat 03 Feb, 2018 6:23 am

second unit just wait - if first stops cap = second will be revealed and begins to cap. no old buggy - all ok.

Return to “Community General Discussion”