Visual indicator for damage synapse

Generic non-balance topics.
Oddnerd
Level 4

Visual indicator for damage synapse

Postby Oddnerd » Sun 17 Mar, 2019 5:07 am

I tried moving my RA in and out of damage synapse range of my infantry units and couldn't see a change in visual indicators for them. It's not the biggest deal, but if possible, could an indicator be added for damage synapse? I don't know how much work it takes to make one or appropriate one from another race, but it always helps me get a sense of how close my RA needs to be in order to provide the bonus.

Also - does it apply to carnifexes/TG/SL and to other tyranid players? I'm not completely certain how to tell if an ability affects your units or allies.
Torpid

Re: Visual indicator for damage synapse

Postby Torpid » Sun 17 Mar, 2019 5:26 am

People have been complaining about the fact that the energy regen aura that was previously on the warlock and is now on the WSE has the VFX it has permanently from the get go actually.

Granted that is there from the start so a bit more intrusive but I can imagine the way nid ranged blobs often are with a RA in the middle people would complain about a buffing VFX on every single model in that ranged blob too and I can understand why tbh.
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
Asmon
Level 4

Re: Visual indicator for damage synapse

Postby Asmon » Sun 17 Mar, 2019 2:29 pm

What would be way better is a circle around your RA when you select him, in the same manner we have circles to target some abilities. It won't add to the clusterfuck on screen and clearly show whether a unit is in or out of range.

Return to “Community General Discussion”