A new caster, finally!

Casted matches and replay files for Elite.
Mikash
Level 1

A new caster, finally!

Postby Mikash » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 2:57 am

Hello everyone!

I have FINALLY upgraded my sound card, and so I will now be casting games on Youtube and playing on Twitch under the name Mikash33.

This post, however, is to showcase an idea I had for new players, which is an instructional guide to each race, showcasing their damage and armour types.

Https://youtu.be/2bf9j0yrQ7E

Please let me know what you guys think of this, and if you think more of these would be nice to have. It's not a work of art, but it's my first video. Apologies for the occasional backround noise and potato editing.

Cheers!
Great art so often fails to find an audience with the intellect to appreciate it. Sometimes I am filled with woe to think that no one in this blighted millennium has the wit to see the scope of my brilliance.
-Fabius Bile, Emperor's Children
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Re: A new caster, finally!

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 5:50 am

Mikash wrote:Hello everyone!

I have FINALLY upgraded my sound card, and so I will now be casting games on Youtube and playing on Twitch under the name Mikash33.

This post, however, is to showcase an idea I had for new players, which is an instructional guide to each race, showcasing their damage and armour types.

Https://youtu.be/2bf9j0yrQ7e

Please let me know what you guys think of this, and if you think more of these would be nice to have. It's not a work of art, but it's my first video. Apologies for the occasional backround noise and potato editing.

Cheers!

Why is the video unavailable?
BbBoS
Shoutcaster

Postby BbBoS » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 10:50 am

Assuming that this is the video Mikash33 was trying to link since its the one from Reddit and the one in the original post gives me a "Video is unavailable" message :P - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bf9j0yrQ7E
Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 12:57 pm

Very nice. Commented on the YT vid.
Mikash
Level 1

Postby Mikash » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 1:12 pm

Odd you get that message as I do not. Which link is broken?
Great art so often fails to find an audience with the intellect to appreciate it. Sometimes I am filled with woe to think that no one in this blighted millennium has the wit to see the scope of my brilliance.
Lulgrim
Admin

Postby Lulgrim » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 2:36 pm

I fixed the link in the original post. The last 'E' in the YouTube ID was 'e' which broke it.
Mikash
Level 1

Postby Mikash » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 8:04 pm

Lulgrim wrote:I fixed the link in the original post. The last 'E' in the YouTube ID was 'e' which broke it.

Thank you! I must have copied it over wrong. I was typing the address into the forum because my copy/pasta wasn't working correctly on my phone.
Mikash
Level 1

Postby Mikash » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 9:01 pm

Gnaerold Ghostwolf wrote:Good lad....... like 8-) u. Just dont play any music. lol

Hahaha do not worry about that! With copyright laws what they are in Canada and what they will become soon, I have no interest in being sued. Also, it's hard to teach while talking over Metal.

Return to “Replays”