2nd Patch Stream Details! When to start?

Elite (and related) releases.
Atlas

2nd Patch Stream Details! When to start?

Postby Atlas » Thu 25 Oct, 2018 6:16 pm

o/

If you haven't watched it yet, last week I did a ~6.5 hour stream pretty much with Cope's and talking about 2.9. You can see it here!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/325167548

I left off with not every change in, but I'd like to finish up either some time today or tomorrow. This time around, I'm hoping to put in more live testing as the last round was mostly just making the changes. I still need some feedback on some other changes as well. I would be doing all this at the usual site!

https://www.twitch.tv/atlastheinquiring

Anyway, let me know when is a good time. Should I just go late today, or start tomorrow?

One last time, on the agenda is finishing global changes, Ordo Malleus, making decisions on some of the more contentious changes like Sents and live testing. Ideally, at the end of it I'll be able to pass the work on to Myrdal/Black Relic.
Swift

Re: 2nd Patch Stream Details! When to start?

Postby Swift » Thu 25 Oct, 2018 8:00 pm

How soon would a patch likely follow this stream? I am keen to know how much time we have to finish our maps.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Thu 25 Oct, 2018 10:09 pm

Swift wrote:How soon would a patch likely follow this stream? I am keen to know how much time we have to finish our maps.

Assuming I finish up, I would pass the rest on. They would need to do a couple changes I couldn't get, add the vfx and register the changes on the database. So....

Idk? Could be a couple weeks as weekends are usually the best bet.
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Fri 26 Oct, 2018 12:54 am

Ok no real choice but to go to tomorrow then!
Swift

Postby Swift » Fri 26 Oct, 2018 1:19 am

Hmm, ok. I don't know how much progress we'll make but good to know. Please don't release anything without telling a little before.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.

Return to “Releases”