DoWIII Eldar Gameplay reveal, December 7th

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
Dark Riku
Level 5

DoWIII Eldar Gameplay reveal, December 7th

Postby Dark Riku » Wed 30 Nov, 2016 4:32 pm

Rostam
Level 4

Re: DoWIII Eldar Gameplay reveal, December 7th

Postby Rostam » Wed 14 Dec, 2016 7:15 pm

i thought those scouts were guardsmen at first ,the models aint that good . how do the blood ravens have so much marines ! they have like 2 chapters worth of marines , considering they were almost wiped .
PS:i imagine having lots of marines after nearly losing a chapter is nothing compared to a guy jumping in terminator armor (even horus could not do that . he managed a slow run in his armor at the best)
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leon Tolstoy
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Wed 14 Dec, 2016 9:22 pm

Rostam313 wrote:i thought those scouts were guardsmen at first ,the models aint that good . how do the blood ravens have so much marines ! they have like 2 chapters worth of marines , considering they were almost wiped .
PS:i imagine having lots of marines after nearly losing a chapter is nothing compared to a guy jumping in terminator armor (even horus could not do that . he managed a slow run in his armor at the best)

They're bringing back people from the dead and you're more concerned about a terminator jumping :p
Torpid

Postby Torpid » Wed 14 Dec, 2016 9:36 pm

Geoff Robinson is a fucking tank. What the hell. Would not expect a professional RTS player to look like that. I need to gain some mass...
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Wed 14 Dec, 2016 9:42 pm

Torpid wrote:Geoff Robinson is a fucking tank. What the hell. Would not expect a professional RTS player to look like that. I need to gain some mass...

I'm not sure what to think after looking at your avatar.
Torpid

Postby Torpid » Wed 14 Dec, 2016 9:49 pm

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:
Torpid wrote:Geoff Robinson is a fucking tank. What the hell. Would not expect a professional RTS player to look like that. I need to gain some mass...

I'm not sure what to think after looking at your avatar.

Well that was from a long time ago. I had a fight recently and I lost about 3stone to accommodate that (over about a year) since it was mah debut.

Also I tend to look bigger than I am since I am short, so even at my broadest I've never been more than 85kg!

This was me at 68kg for example - weekend offender:

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=58B70239
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!

Return to “Random Stuff”